Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Kristjan!!!!

Today was Kristjan's birthday party. He decided to go with a 'Sponge Bob" theme. I was super excited a few weeks back to come across some Sponge Bob party supplies at both Good Will and the Dollar Tree!! I love finding what I need at a bargain price!!! I wanted to keep this party short, sweet and simple. All I had planned was cake, gifts and the pinata. Then the kids could run around and play or color in between each of those. The party was fantastic!! Five of Kristjan's classmates plus one sibling attended (Kristjan's class size is under 10 kids), so we had a nice, small turnout. All the kids had fun. Pete and I enjoyed getting to know the parents. It was a fantastic day!!!

birthday cupcakes (I admit, after throwing a total of 3 birthday parties, i didn't feel really creative. but kristjan still loved it!)



making a wish and blowing out the candles

kristjan LOVED this gift; it was all he really wanted. his friend Mitchell gave him a pink princess cell phone!!

the whole birthday gang

pinata time

Kristjan, Mabrey, and Isabelle (Kristjan "likes" Isabelle, who is in purple)

Kristjan and Mitchell (he's in the other preschool class, but they always play with each other before class starts)

Kristjan and Morgan

Kristjan and Kelda

No comments:

Post a Comment