Sunday, December 11, 2016

It's Done!

Well, it only took us 3 months, but our bedroom is finally done...for the most part. Peter was in charge of texturing the walls while I said I would paint. Due to being busy at work (and unmotivated at times), it took Peter a few weeks (or maybe it was a month?) to texture the walls and ceiling. Once he was done, I slapped on a few coats of paint. Once the room was cleaned up, I moved everything back in. Oh how nice it was to have our room back in order! We still need to change out some of the outlets and add trim, but otherwise the room is good enough for now. 

 Peter texturing random spots he missed
 In the beginning I was hoping to paint our room in a light grey color, but Peter said I would still have to paint the ceiling white, which would mean I'd have to deal with putting up painters tape. No Thank You! By the end I just wanted the whole thing done and over with, so we went with a white room.

 Peter installing the new closet system. This is what caused the project to begin.....at least it looks good and is way better than what was originally in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment