Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Getting Excited for Christmas!

We're getting excited as it gets closer to Christmas! Peter wanted to give goodie platters to the different departments at his work, so I spent the last two days baking up a storm. In all, there were 2 different types of fudge, homemade marshmallows, cinnamon-sugared pecans, oreo truffles, and 5 different types of cookies. Needless to say, I was exhausted at the end of it all. The morning Peter took the goodies in, it took me 45 minutes to platter it all up!
 After all the baking was done and the kitchen was cleaned up, I had a small amount of energy left and decided to finally put the gifts under the tree. The boys had been downstairs playing when I did this, but Kristjan happened to come up just as I had finished. He exclaimed in excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment