Sunday, September 25, 2016

Working Hard For The Money

Peter has a new project at work, taking lead on the plasma cutter (something they've had issues on for years now and Peter finally got the go-ahead to do whatever he needs to do to get it working to it's full potential). So these past few weeks Peter has been working long hours during the week, and has even gone in for full days two weekends in a row. He's also been getting work calls in the evening, sometimes requiring him to go back into work. I'm not too happy about the lack of family time we get with him lately, though I do completely understand this is his job and he has to do it. I get it, but I don't have to like it. But Peter is liking this and excited for the changes he's making. He promised me this won't be forever, and once things can run smoothly he'll take a day or two off.

Working hard and getting dirty
Inside the drained plasma cutter to pressure wash it
 This was a Friday night at 9:30pm. Last I saw him was at 5 am that morning.
 I posted the above pic on Facebook. Frannie's boyfriend Matt made the pic below. Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment