Thursday, September 15, 2016

ANOTHER Project

All I wanted for us to do was put in a new closet system. But then it led to scraping paint off the ceiling and walls!! As if we don't have enough on our plate!!

Actually, this task is honestly long over due. About a year and a half ago Peter changed an outlet in our bedroom. During the process of doing this, paint started peeling off the wall  ....and it just wouldn't stop because it just kept coming off so easily. So this whole time we've had one ugly wall to look at. And there was always something else that was more pressing to deal with when it came to the house. I had told Peter a few weeks ago that I wanted him to first get his car fixed and out of the garage, then go back to working on yard work in preparation of winter coming BEFORE we dealt with the walls in our bedroom. Well, I guess Peter was feeling motivated because he decided we'd start this project NOW. So everything that was in our room (minus the bed) is now shoved into Kristjan's room, Clifford's room and the basement. Ugh! I'm doing my best to keep this as controlled chaos. Hopefully this will all be done SOON.


No comments:

Post a Comment