Friday, May 13, 2016

STEM Projects

My STEM projects are finally done!!!........uh, I mean the boys STEM projects are done! :)

All fourth and fifth graders are to participate in the STEM science fair. Each student must do an experiment, and then create a display board with their findings. We, of course, have known about this for about two months. We, of course, had a whole month to work on this once they narrowed down what experiment they would be doing. We, of course, waited until the night before to have everything completely finished. But in the end, I think we all did a great job. Clifford and Kristjan ended up choosing the same project, so I did my best to try to make each of their boards look different [it would have been so easy to have just used the same write up and pics for each, but these will actually be displayed in the school gym in a few weeks for the whole school to see....plus, I think they actually get judged to move on to the next level. Probably a good idea to make them look different].


Clifford
 Kristjan

No comments:

Post a Comment