Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

I had a very nice Mother's Day this year. The boys made me sweet cards and drawings. Peter, to my surprise, shopped AHEAD of time and gave me awesome gifts - a new rain jacket, a pair of Teva sandals and a pair of Sanuk flip flops (these are amazing!!! I've been wanting a pair for a year now. They're made out of yoga mat material and are soooo comfortable!). Peter was too excited to wait to give me my gifts, so he had me open the delivery box the day everything came lol. On the day of, I started the day with a scrumptious breakfast and ended with a delicious dinner. In between all that, I had two requests: 1) for us to get in and finish Kristjan's science project (that's due on Friday) and 2) for Peter to work on finishing his hammock project for his side job. And that was it. Very low key, which was fine with me since we won't have too many more days like this for the next few months.

The only pics I managed to take today were of my meals. Peter did a great job! 

No comments:

Post a Comment