Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Painted Palace

A group of us went out last night to The Painted Palace. It's one of those sip and paint places where you get one complimentary drink and paint a picture led by an instructor. I had so much fun and can't wait to do this again. The only problem is there are so many great picture to choose from! Mine turned out pretty good. Now I just need to decide where to hang it in the house.

Starting off with a blank canvas. I was a little nervous if I'd be able to pull this off and create something that looked half-way decent.
 Ok....so far so good!
 Anne and Kyra's paintings....the fun part about all of this is we're all painting the same picture, yet each one ends up different. 
 My painting! Not bad. There are some parts of it I wish I'd done differently, but that's how everyone felt about their own. 
 The group that evening posing for a Facebook pic
 And then our little group: Me, Anne, Kyra and Luzia. 


2 comments:

  1. Sarah, That looks awesome! I love it! You did a great job! What a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was so much fun! A few of us ended up purchasing another Groupon deal so we can do this again, as well as one for each boy for their family night. Can't wait to see what the boys create!

      Delete