Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter

We had a nice, low-key Easter this year. My family came up to visit for the afternoon. I made up a big batch of lasagna for lunch. Here are the boys eating at the "kiddie" table with Uncle Roddy and their cousins Riley and Conner
 After lunch all the boys were playing downstairs when Conner fell in the pile of Legos. He ended up putting a small dent in his forehead. Uncle Peter came to the rescue!
 I told Conner if he stopped crying and allowed Uncle Peter to fix his owie, that I'd give him a popsicle. This picture makes him look so sad, but I promise he was all smiles between pics :)
 For dessert Peter made White Trash Chocolate Eclairs. We only make this once in a while for get-togethers, so I always forget how amazingly delicious this is.
 Kids squeezed in some game time with Grandma and Grandma Jane before having to head home.
Later that evening after family left, I got in and made a small dinner. I realized I never took an Easter pic of my boys, so I took a few quick ones before we ate. 
 Easter Dinner: Pork Roast, Mash Potatoes, Asparagus and Bread. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment