Friday, May 30, 2014

Carnival

Tonight was the PTA Carnival. I'm so sad that this will be my last one to help out with at Martha Lake. It was sooo much fun and looks to be major hit by everyone!!! Peter and I went in right after school to help set up, with me staying the entire time until the start of the event helping out while he took the boys to grab a some dinner. I ended up helping out at a game booth for a bit while the boys ran around with their friends and Peter found some other dads to talk to. Unfortunately, we only stayed an hour. Peter was already bored and ready to leave, and Clifford ended up feeling sick (we're pretty sure it's what Peter and I had earlier in the week). Definitely one way to get out of cleaning up after the event!

Finishing up with set up as some families start to trickle in
 Clifford and Kristjan ready to have some fun!
 I think this is Kristjan after 20 minutes into the Carnival
 Kristjan playing one of the many games...and still has a sucker in his mouth!
 Kristjan and his many (girl) friends!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment