Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

Last Saturday was my birthday. I turned 30. I wasn't too happy about this. I know it's just a number, but I really, really, really wanted to stay in my 20's longer. Entering my thirties just sounds so old. I know everyone else who is older has told me otherwise, but it didn't make me any happier. However, my birthday has come and gone, and I'm over it (kinda). To celebrate, Pete took me to the Crab Pot in Seattle. We invited family and friends. It ended up being a small crowd who went, which was perfectly fine with me. Our boys ended up going over to spend the night at a friends house. Part of me really wanted them to come with us to celebrate, but the other part was content about not having to watch over them to mind their manners. After dinner we went over to Gordon 'n Michelle's house for a bit before calling it a night :)

On my way out!


Pics from dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment