Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Kristjan!!

Kristjan turned 7 last week!!! Since it landed on a Thursday, we had a small celebration with just the four of us. I like to make my boys a special dinner and dessert of their choosing. Kristjan's request was the Papa Murphey's little kid pizzas, where they get to assemble it themselves. We picked up one for each boy, and then a normal pizza for Pete and I. For dessert, we had mint chocolate chip ice cream (his favorite!). Pete and I gave Kristjan his gifts from us, plus cards that came in the mail from grandparents. Family called off and on thru the evening to wish him a Happy Birthday. It was so funny. At one point he was talking to his Aunt Dee when I heard him say "Can I be done talking now?" Both boys haven't figured out that on the day of their birthday, everyone will be calling lol.

Mini frosted donuts I made for Kristjan to share
with his class. All week he kept telling his teacher
about these :)


Mini Chefs!


Presents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment