Monday, July 16, 2012

Bye, Bye Mice!

I am completely disgusted and creeped out. Boys were sent to their room this morning for time out for misbehaving. Shortly after, Clifford comes out of his room complaining the mice stink (nothing new). I go in to open his bedroom window and glance in the mice cage. To my horror, I see Clifford's mouse laying in a blob, only a portion of its body left. AAAHHHHH!!!! I picked up the entire cage and sat it on the back patio. I can't bring myself to deal with this. Just thinking about this makes my body shiver and feel sick. I called Pete telling him about this and that I was sorry, but he had to deal with cleaning up the mess when he gets home. After some research, mice don't typically resort to cannibalism unless lack of water or food. Neither have been a problem. Poor Clifford is upset. He keeps saying "You don't know it's mine!" Um, yes I do. It's a blob of brown. I've been wanting to get rid of the mice for a while now, but not like this. Blah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment