Thursday, October 20, 2011

Zoo Boo


Last Sunday we met up with Daniel 'n Jessica 'n boys at the Point DeFiance Zoo for Zoo Boo. The weather was gloomy (imagine that!) and really cold, so we nixed having the boys dress up in their Halloween costumes. The kids 'trick or treated' at the various exhibits. It was very relaxing having a total of four adults to help keep track of the five boys (it's usually just me and Jessica with all five boys at the zoo). We were there for a few hours before we went our separate ways. We made a side detour on our way home to visit Michelle and Caleb. Caleb is about two weeks old now, and is the sweetest baby boy! I held him the entire time we visited (Pete and Kristjan both held him for a bit as well before I requested to have him back lol). I even got to babysit him while Pete took Michelle on a quick errand. The batteries in my camera died, so all I could take was video on my FlipVideo. Unfortunately, I still can't upload video on my blog without getting an error message. But a cool feature on my FlipVideo is it allows you to take a snapshot from the video. It's a little unfocused, but the last pic on here is Kristjan holding Caleb. He just loves babies!










No comments:

Post a Comment