Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ready for Christmas!

Well, I think we're all set and ready for Christmas here in the Nielsen house. All the presents have been bought, wrapped, and put under the tree. Goodies baked and passed out to co-workers and neighbors. Christmas cards and gifts have been mailed off. It feels good to know I can just sit back and relax (as much as I can with two boys). Today on Christmas Eve Eve, I'll get in the kitchen with the boys and bake up some cookies and cinnamon rolls for tomorrow morning. For Christmas Eve itself, we have the tradition of baking fresh sugar cookies and decorating them for Santa. We munch during the day on delicious snack food, and go out for dinner (thinking maybe Mexican food this year). Then we'll drink lots of hot chocolate, and read lots of Christmas books and watch lots of Christmas movies until time for bed. Pete and I still need to discuss on how early we'll allow the boys to get up to see what Santa brought them. I think last Christmas we were up at 3am. I really don't want to repeat that this year :)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment