Tuesday, October 19, 2010

First Kiss


This was so cute, I just had to share. Kristjan is a ladies man. The girls around our apartment complex (who are also a few years older than him) are always coming by to say hi to Kristjan and are always telling him how cute he is. When I take Clifford to school, these same girls always find us for the main goal to pick Kristjan up and give him a hug. When preschool first started, I asked Kristjan who his new friends were, and if there were any girls in his class that he liked (last year he really liked Isabelle). His answer to me was "Chloe". She's this cute, petite little girl with long brown hair. So I take Kristjan to school today, and Chloe comes straight up to Kristjan and starts chasing him. Both are laughing and having fun. Her mom told me today that at home Chloe is always saying how she's 'going to marry Kristjan". Chloe is still chasing Kristjan when they both stop and Chloe comes up to Kristjan and gives him a kiss on the cheek!!! How Cute!!!! My son's first kiss!!! And Kristjan didn't seem to mind it at all. I couldn't wait to get on the phone and gush to Pete about this mornings happenings. Yup, our son is a ladies man! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment