Friday, September 25, 2020

Nielsen Family Reunion 2020

We found an AMAZING location to have our annual Nielsen family reunion - Loon Lake Lodge in Oregon! It's the dream location we've all been searching for. We had the big house on the lake, that had it's own private dock. And I believe it's halfway for everyone coming from with Washington and California. We tried to reserve it for next summer, but it was already booked. So we booked it for the reunion two years out.

Our private dock
The view!
View of the house looking up from the docks
Gavin and Clifford spent their time fishing off the dock. They used just a stick and a fishhook
We all went in for a boat rental. Lasted about half the day before it started smoking and died on us! I was on the boat when this happened, and the chaos that ensued was hilarious. It was fun while it lasted. Everyone had a few turns on the boat and going tubing. As hard as Peter tried, I am proud to say I did fall off the tube! (my arms were sore later on from holding on so tight; I'm terrified of being in water I can't see through)
OMG - us three. So many laughs!!! And boy did we get sunburned bad LOL
Kristjan pierced Franie and Angela's ears!
Cheers!
This years cousins kids in attendance
Emily teaching Clifford how to prepare the fish he & Gavin caught to cook over the fire
Game Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment