Saturday, July 6, 2019

Mariners Game

I got some free Mariners tickets courtesy of work. I asked Franie to come with me since Peter is not a fan of baseball (neither am I, but I never pass up free tickets for a night out of fun!). The morning of the game a co-worker contacted me to see if I wanted their extra tickets because something came up preventing them from going. I messaged Franie to see if Matt wanted to go to. And then at the last minute Peter decided he would go too making it a double date. He was a trooper doing all that walking in his new foot boot. 

Had an early dinner nearby before the game started. Peter needed this flight of beers with all the walking he was going to do.
 Group Pic 
 Selfie Time
 We had some pretty sweet seats
 Franie and I twinning

No comments:

Post a Comment