Saturday, February 23, 2019

Happy Birthday Sarah & Gordon!

We went into downtown Seattle to celebrate our good friend Gordon's 40th Birthday! That night also happened to be my birthday. It was great - I got to go down to the waterfront and have seafood, all while being around amazing friends! Gordon and all his family were so sweet, giving me gifts as well. My absolute favorite gift was from Gordon's mom - she gave me a bag full of homemade scrunchies. I got a good laugh out of it because back when we went camping with them I told her how much I would love one. Now I have a whole bag to choose from!

Peter picked out an "old man" starter kit for Gordon. He got a kick out of it. Sadly, he said he could use everything in there LOL
My birthday dinner - YUM!
Some of the most fun and amazing people we know!

No comments:

Post a Comment