Saturday, May 5, 2018

Feliz Cinco de Mayo

 Happy Cinco de Mayo! Our friend Erik and his two boys joined us in our mini celebration. I cooked up some pork carnitas and homemade refried beans for dinner, and Erik brought homemade guacamole and salsa.

The decor
 After dinner while we let food digest before dessert, everyone went for a ride on Erik's bikes. Even I went on it - as Peter's passenger and I made him go very slow (he teased me). Our boys had a blast. I told Peter we should look at getting some in the future for them. 
Videos of the boys on the bikes. The app on the computer isn't working at the moment for some reason for me to preview which ones were worth posting, so the videos could be entertaining or they could not. Luck of the draw LOL

 Dessert : Tres Leches Pina Colada Cake
Yes, it was scrumptious!

No comments:

Post a Comment