Saturday, March 3, 2018

Romac Night at the Silvertips

Our work had a "Romac Night" at the Everett Silvertips Hockey game. Each employee who signed up could also receive one extra ticket to bring a guest. Since Peter and I both work there, we were able to bring the boys along for a family night out. Before the game, we met up with our co-worker Chris and his wife Wendy for dinner at Brooklyn Bros Pizza (by far, the best pizza we've had over here!)
 Seriously, the pizza is amazing. They will be opening up a location in Mill Creek, which is 10 minutes from our house. I foresee a lot more pizza consumption in our future. 
 At the game! So I was actually in charge of the seating arrangements for all employees when divvying up the tickets. I didn't want to "abuse" my power, but still wanted great seats. So I put us in the fourth row from the front. The view was awesome. 
It happened to be Navy night, where young recruits were sworn in. One of the recruits being sworn in happened to be a Romac employee. He's a senior in high school and works part time as one of our "yard boys". So exciting for him!
 Game went into overtime. We ended up winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment