Friday, December 22, 2017

Holiday Happenings

I'm slightly behind (again) on updating the blog. Here's what we've been up to since Turkey day.

Did some baking! A few times the girls happened to be over and they helped me cut out cookies. I also spent an entire weekend baking up a storm to assemble goodie platters for Peter's work.


 Went to Zoo Lights at Woodland Park Zoo with Erik, Mel & James, and all the kiddos. Everyone's favorite, as always, was the snow ball fight. 


Decorated Gingerbread Houses! Clifford didn't want to participate, so it was just Kristjan and the girls having all the fun. 

Clifford went in for another Ortho checkup and picked out new colored rubber bands. He went with rainbow. 

 Peter and I went on a double-date with Mel & James to see comedian John Mulaney in Seattle.

Peter and I were invited to attend Madeleine's school Christmas program. She tried out for character parts that were available to students, and ended up being the Abominable Snowman! She made sure to be loud and clear during her speaking parts. I bought her a bouquet of flowers to give at the end.


We went for a day hike with friends at St. Edwards Park. 

The boys opened an early Christmas gift from Grandpa Gibb and Grandma Pati!

We decorated our Christmas Tree! The boys were NOT interested this year in going out to pick this years Christmas ornament. I ended up picking one out for them myself, grabbing the first ones I saw at Target. They both ended up liking it.

I taught Kristjan how to wrap gifts. He did a pretty good job

No comments:

Post a Comment