Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017

The Halloween season was very low-key this year for us. Didn't do as much baking as I would have liked, nor we didn't attend as many Halloween activities as we usually do. This is partly to do with me now working along with our already-busy schedule we have. I did manage to make our traditional Halloween-themed dinner. Peter isn't in the pics because he ended up getting sick (I had been sick 2 days prior myself). 
 Kristjan went with the girls to the Halloween activities our high school puts on every year.
 We carved our pumpkins.
The only baking I managed to do.
Halloween Night! Kristjan went trick-or-treating with the girls. Clifford made plans to go hang out with friends from his soccer team,where they had their own little party going on - pizza, movies, trick-or-treating. Clifford and his friends dressed in their soccer uniforms and went as soccer players. 

No comments:

Post a Comment