Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter

Again, another holiday I feel like I dropped the ball. I didn't realize Easter was coming up until the Tuesday before. And I still didn't plan anything until Saturday night. Ugh! To make it feel even less festive, Peter had a project at work to go in and work on. Double Ugh! We made due with what was planned and I told myself to just plan better for next year.

According the boys, they're not too old for the Bunny to come. All week Kristjan kept dropping hints about how he hoped I'd leave out some candy for them. I had not intended too. But I started feeling guilty, so while I was out running errands on Friday, I picked up a handful of sugary treats. 
 We made waffles with whip cream and fresh strawberries for breakfast.
 A last-minute attempt at making a bunny cake for dessert. Turned out cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment