Thursday, February 23, 2017

Happy Birthday To ME!

I'm another year older. Mentally I think I'm starting to show my age because when asked how old I was it took me a few minutes to try to figure it out - haha! My birthday landed on a Thursday, so we didn't get too wild and crazy. 


My in-laws came a for a visit the night before and brought me gifts. One of my favorites was from my niece Emma, who drew me a Donald Duck portrait. LOVE!
 I found this on my bed later in the morning after Kristjan went to school. So sweet!
 I treated myself to a pedicure, hair cut and bought a few of my favorite things.
 For my birthday dinner I wanted pizza from our favorite hole-in-the-wall place. So Peter picked up two pizzas and 3 crepes (their crepes are soooo amazing!)
 For my birthday dessert (as if the crepes weren't enough!), our friend Mel made me Creme Brulee (my fav!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment