Tuesday, January 10, 2017

New (to us) Furniture!

Peter forwarded an email to me this morning saying "Ding Ding Ding, We Have A Winner!". We "won" a new dining room table and kitchen hutch! His co-worker Dave offered this furniture to the first person who responded back with interest. Somehow Peter lucked out being the first one to reply back. The table is insanely huge when it has the two leafs in it (we literally have to move living room furniture out of the way!). The chairs need to be reupholstered, but that will have to wait. The hutch is an upgrade in size to the one we already had. Though I'm really sad to have to return the smaller hutch back to my in-laws (I've always thought it was so cute. I even sanded it and stained it), it's so nice to have the added space for my kitchen items. Our dining room is now a little more cramped for space, but we're enjoying the updated furniture. 

Big difference in size between the two hutches!

No comments:

Post a Comment