Friday, November 25, 2016

Happy Birthday Mel!

We hosted our friend Mel's birthday at our house this year (mainly because they have cats, which would mean I wouldn't be able to attend to celebrate at their place. I was more than happy to host!). All she wanted was for a relaxing evening of drinks and appetizers. I whipped up a few snacks, as well as a batch of Champagne Cupcakes. I unfortunately failed to get a pic of the birthday girl, but you can drool over the food table instead ;)

The amazing table spread we created
 Champagne Cupcakes!
 Mel said no gifts, but we didn't listen. Peter and I got her a gift card to William Sonoma (one of her favorite places to shop), some champagne-flavored sour gummy candies from Nordstroms, a bottle of Plum Wine, and this huge wine glass (pictured below) - it can hold a whole bottle of wine! We immediately thought of her when we saw it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment