Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day

 I was recently gifted these cute Valentine plates. What better way to show them off than by using them to serve delicious sugar cookies!
 Kristjan decorated a bag to use for his class Valentine's party. Some jewels, stickers and puff paint completed the project.
 I made these teacher Valentine's a few years ago. They're one of my favorites so I made them again. 
 Peter's Valentine gift from me. I found the idea for the scratch-off tickets on Pinterest and I was gifted the box of candy from my Buy Nothing group, which happens to be one of Peter's favorite candies!
 Clifford and Kristjan after school, showing off their loot.
 Peter and I celebrated Valentine's Day early by going to see Deadpool on Friday. The movie was AWESOME! Deadpool even made an appearance at our showing.
 Dinner and Dessert to celebrate 
(Shirley Temples, French Bread Pizza, Salad, and Cookies 'n Cream Dirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment