Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Last Day of Summer Vacation

Well, I did it. I SURVIVED summer vacation!!!! There were a few rough moments here and there, occasional tears of frustration, constant harping at the boys to stop fighting and to get along, but in the end, we made it through and no one was traumatized. Looking back at all the pictures we've taken these last months prove that the boys have had an amazing summer. They are definitely spoiled. They're not looking forward to going back to school tomorrow. As for me? I'm internally doing a happy dance and plotting what I want to do with my soon-to-be freedom once that first school bell rings at 8:40 am. Peter surprised me last week by informing me he requested the day off so we could spend time together, kid-free! I've spent this morning putting away new clothes in closets, packing up labeled school supplies into backpacks, and organized the pantry of school lunch items. I think we're ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment