Monday, September 2, 2013

Sundae Dinner

Tonight we had ice cream sundaes for dinner and pizza bites 'n corn dogs for dessert. It's a summer tradition that I like to do with the boys. They were excited. They kept bugging me and asking if it was time for dinner yet. When dinner time finally arrived, they were ecstatic! We've done away with eating dairy, so I picked up some rice milk "ice cream". We did, however, have real whip cream (and we threw the can away immediately after we were done...but not until after the boys got a mouthful of whip cream squirted into their mouth for a treat). I usually try to do this sometime in the middle of summer, but we've been so busy that I almost forgot! With school starting up in two days, it was a nice way to end our summer vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment