Monday, November 2, 2009

Carving Pumpkins


The weekend before Halloween we sat down for a pizza night and pumpkin carving. This year I bought one of the pumpkin carving kits with the picture templates. Kristjan picked a witch and Clifford picked a spider. The templates were really nice to have, but by the time I was done carving the boys' pumpkins, I was too exhausted to carve my own. (Pete didn't help-he was on the phone with one of his friends whom he hadn't talked to in a while). I must say, the pumpkins turned out really good. We still had a bunch more pictures we could use, so the next day while I was out and about I picked up a few more pumpkins. Later in the afternoon we all sat down (Pete included) to carve out some more pumpkins. We had six pumpkins! We had a witch, a smiley face pumpkin, a scary face pumpkin, ghost, bat and spider.







No comments:

Post a Comment