Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter: Part Two

The day before Easter, the City of Bothell had their annual "easter egg hunt". The plan was for all of us to go as a family. However, Kristjan had to stay home because he wouldn't eat his eggs for breakfast (both boys HATE eggs, but clifford ate his to be able to go). So clifford and I headed out. I thought I had dressed clifford warm enough, but I was wrong. It was cold and windy and clifford was shivering. He got a little blue bunny painted on his face. We ran into some friends of his from church and decided to hang out with them. The easter egg hunt was well organized. They roped off sections of the park by age, and had plastic filled eggs and wrapped candy thrown across each section. I really liked that they kept the big kids and the "babies" in their own section. Once it was time to hunt all the kids went crazy. I thought clifford would have gone for the plastic eggs, but instead he took his time picking up the little candy. That was fine by me since he didn't end up with a lot of candy. The hunt was literally over within 5 minutes!!! Clifford was so cold he stopped picking up candy and said he wanted to go home.




No comments:

Post a Comment