Friday, February 6, 2009

What's up with this?!

so for the last 2 and a half months (off and on) i have been sick 4 times. it seem once i'm done with one, i have about a week of relief, then the next one comes. so last weekend for Super Bowl, i wasn't feeling good. i slept a bit and that went away. UNTIL THIS MORNING!! i woke up at 3am with pain in my ear. i couldn't go back to sleep either. so i tried searching online for "home remedies" to do (since i knew this was an ear infection) to get me by until i could call the doctor. while searching, i also looked for a 24hr clinic near by in case i couldn't make it until 8am. pete had to be at work earlier than usual and the kids woke up earlier than usual. SO at 5:30 am the kids and i drove to issaquah so i could see a doctor (a half hour drive). i was surprised by how many people were out driving over here that early. anyhow, saw a doctor; went to walgreens there and waited for my meds-all four of them. i even bribed my kids that if they were good for me at my visit that i'd buy them candy. as soon as we walked into the store, clifford goes "where's the candy?". the check-out lady thought that was funny. so it's 6:30am, and my kids are eating m&m's while i wait. for the drive home, instead of being a half hour drive, it was almost an hour b/c of traffice. Can this day get any worse???? i hope i don't get sick any more!!! ok. enough of my rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment