Thursday, January 8, 2009

Why, Why, Why



I'm sure when people read or hear about this, they'd say "why would you let your husband do this?" Well, if you knew my husband, you'd know that once he gets an idea in his head, he must follow it all the way through before realizing himself that maybe it wasn't such a good idea-even if it's to a disadvantage for me. However, this idea, he thought, was a good one. I personally hated it. He thought I'd look good in black hair. So he bought a box of hair color and colored my hair. I personally though I looked like death, but that's just my opinion. So within 5 days I ended up putting some sort of hair color/treatment on my hair 4 times!! Because I couldn't stand the black!! I had to do 2 hair color restore treatments, which turned my hair orange (which was suppose to happen) and finally to a brown color. So I am now officially a brunette for a while until I go back to blonde. My hair is so fried, though, that I'm not sure when exactly that will be-but trust me, I will be back blonde!!

No comments:

Post a Comment