Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Clifford the "Fire" Man



So I woke up this morning to Clifford saying "sorry mom". And he showed me where he had started a fire next to my side of the bed. The fire was already put out with supposedly Clifford using one of my comforters to put it out (though I haven't found the spots yet). The smoke smelt awful-i opened up all the windows in the house. I haven't cleaned up the mess yet because I want Pete to see it, but from the looks of it, there's multiple burn spots on the carpet. From what I can gather, Clifford got into Pete's camping stuff (which Pete left out, yet again). Inside were a small box of matches. Clifford used those matches to torch my magazine I had on the floor. I swear-I never know what I'm going to wake up to each morning with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment