Saturday, November 29, 2008

Turkey Day '08









Turkey Day this year was a blast. We went to Pete's Aunt Janet's house. More of his family (uncles/cousins) were there as well. It was great to see everyone and to spend time with them. The boys made themselves right at home with everyone. The food was yummy, of course. However, I was the highlight of the night-dropping my whole plate of food just right after I dished it up on Aunt Janet's white carpet!!! All I could do was look down at my mess with my mouth gaping wide open. Luckily, the dogs there did a wonderful job cleaning up for me. Clifford and Kristjan sat at one of the tables with daddy and Aunt Janet. The boys had tons of fun with Aunt Janet, with her making them laugh and joking around. Pete said that Clifford wasn't eating, so Clifford decided he wanted Aunt Janet to feed him, which she did a bit. And Kristjan was a flirt with Franny and Tara. He also joked around with Michael and Uncle Tom. It was all around a great thanksgiving and look forward to spending more holidays there with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment